Super active flux coated Cadmium Free silver brazing alloy with 56% silver content:
For color matching stainless steel and for low temperature high strength joints in the food, medical and pharmaceutical industries.
- Rare flux coated silver available in 1/16″ (1.6mm) diameter for precision work.
- Special “Fast Flow” flux coating provides twice the base metal cleansing action of conventional silver flux coatings.
- No odors from rubberized compounds yet the flux coating is totally flexible and non- fragile.
- The only flux coated silver flux strong enough to clean oxidized stainless steel.
- Available bare as 3159 for use with 5130 flux
- Torch Setting: Slightly carburizing
- Flux Color: Pink
- 1/16′ X 18″
Price is Per Stick.
AWS/ASME A5.8 BAg-7
EN ISO 3677: BAg56 ZnCuSn620-655
NF EN 1044: AG102