Large 30″ Flame Retardant Welding Jacket w/ Leather Sleeves
A great combination of flame retardant cotton and side split leather for comfort and protection in one garment. Workers will appreciate the combination of cotton and leather since it is cooler than wearing all leather. The body of the 30” jacket is 9 oz. royal blue flame retardant 100% cotton, Proban® FR7A®. Jacket features an inside pocket for small items, soap stone pocket on each sleeve, and anodized button snaps. Sleeves are made of premium quality side split cowhide, specially tanned for heat resistance. Sleeve seams are double lock-stitched with KEVLAR® thread. Wrist snaps are double leather reinforced.
- Anodized button snaps prevent arc flashback
- Premium quality side split cowhide sleeves that are specially tanned for heat resistance.
- Soapstone pocket on each sleeve
- Sleeves sewn with Kevlar®.
- Spacious inside pocket for small item storage.
- MIG/TIG welding applications
- Size: Large
- Length: 30 in
- Material: Cotton
- Color: Royal Blue
- Snap Front Closure