Steel Filled Epoxy Stick
A metallic resin that hardens into a tough alloy without any need for measuring its two components
- Unlimited applications requiring a formable metal without heat.
- Available in 3 different alloy types: Bronze, Aluminum, and Steel.
- Hardens in 5 to 10 minutes even under water.
- Chemical and corrosion resistant.
- Can be machined, drilled, and tapped.
An extruded metal compound wherein both components are in direct contact with each other. A unique patented process inhibits the hardening reaction until the compound is squeezed and mixed.